[amibroker] Other ideas - Addtocomposite?

Thanks...but...

The issue is that I don't want to keep months of intraday data in
one database and I also don't want to run through a large set of
calculations for every minute or 3 minute timeframe during the day,
so I was planning on having one database w/ EOD data to calcualte
Longer terms statistics - and then a seperate database w/ minute by
minute data to compare to real time.  Therefore, I need to calculate
the stats out of the one system, store them somewhere by ticker,
then use them during the minute to minute real time scanning.

I think I need to store the stats somewhere and wasn't sure if it
would be better to write to an external file or use the
adtocomposite?

Thanks