Re: [amibroker] Other ideas - Addtocomposite?

I export the eod explore results to a spreadsheet that converts this
to a form to copy back to my intraday alert scan afl
I paste to a certain spot on the spreadsheet from the AB report
using concatenate system (actually use & ampersand) pull what I want
into for AFL formula
="Iif(name()=="""&G18&""","&V18&","
="Iif(name()=="""&G19&""","&V19&","

becomes