Re: [amibroker] Re: 3 or more consecutive High

Giuseppe
My line Cond = sum(H>ref(H,-1), 5) >=3; was an example of using >=
with the sum as someone posted that they could not be used together.

Going back to your original question and my original answer modified
because of a type error, although you would get the same answer.

"How do I code 3 or more consecutive High ?

H>Ref(H,-1) && Ref(H,-1)>Ref(H,-2) && Ref(H,-2)>Ref(H,-3) etc..."

Cond = sum(H>ref(H,-1), 3) ==3; // would provide same result as Cond =
sum(H>ref(H,-1), 3) >=3;

is correct for finding 3 consecutive higher highs

If you want to find this in the past then use barssince function

WhenCond = barssince(Cond);

You will find there are generally always many methods to find the same
thing and we all use things in the way we are comfortable with

--
Cheers
Graham