Re: [amibroker] AB 4.70rc1 moving average changes with number bars shown

Thats great news that you have it working now.

I'm not sure about your IB issues. Hopefully someone can give you
some pointers or you can lodge a support ticker. I've found
support to be very good but it might be a little busy there
at the moment due to the new release.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com