RE: [amibroker] AB 4.70rc1 moving average changes with number bars shown

Hello,

The ""force instant quote retrieval" flag in File->Database
Settings->Configure" has a check mark in it. Bringing up the Realtime Quote
and clicking on:

er2h5-globex-fut I get full day chart for 2/28,3/1 3/3/05
klac, mdt,msft, pfe, is 2/17, 2/23, then 2/28 and full day 3/3
qqqq is full day 2/17 and 2/28
ym mar and jun and es mar and jun are all up to date because those are the
only two I display.
ZB   MAR 05-ecbot-fut is 1/5, 1/12, 1/19, 1/20, 1/21
Trin-nasd-nasdaq-ind one tick per day to 1/27, then a full day of 55 tick
chart for  2/28. Nothing after. Perhaps an IB data plugin update?
Tick-nyse-nyse-ind is one tick per day 1/10,1/12,1/19,1/20,1/27 is lastday
with just one tick on a 55 tick chart.
vix-cboe-ind is one tick for 1/17,2/7,2/8,2/27 with no other days shown

In terms of yellow high-light under last field; will have to wait for
Monday. All I know is there were quotes in all fields each day on all
symbols reported above. This is under 4.60 with IB plug in 1.3.6 vendor
Amibroker.com, not certified.

Any help to get consistent data would be greatly appreciated.

Jerry Gress
Stockton, Ca.