Re: [amibroker] AB 4.70rc1 moving average changes with number bars shown

Just noticed that the red line in your bottom chart looks to be a 100 period MA not 89.
Please check that and let me know because its cut off at the end and I can't quite see
everything.
Also place the formula of the bottom chart in a text file along with a screen
shot of the associated parameter window and email to me.

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com