RE: [amibroker] Re: Any way of Writing a text on the right side of the vertical axes of chart

Title: Normal.dot Template

That would be nice.  As far as I can tell it is not possible

Even just writing text in the blank space (future time) would do a lot
to add to the clarity of the charts.

Joseph Biran