[amibroker] IB backfill

Hello,

Some users asked about my comment to recent announcement from Interactive Brokers
"With the release of the next beta version of TWS [ scheduled to be released on March 3, 2005 ],
API customers will be able to request back-fill market data for the current trading day. "

So my official comment is:
It does sound interesting, and I am looking forward to see this but I need to see the DOCUMENTATION
of the new API (to be released March 3) to say ANYTHING (i.e. if and when it will be supported by IB plugin)
because right now the announcement is only one sentence without any technical details.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com