Re: [amibroker] Re: "JOHN CLAYBURG Suport & Restance" - Chart Compression Problem

Hello,

I have received the formula - THANK YOU.
As I suspected the reason is improperly written formula.

First of all this formula is written quite poorly because it generates
"variable used without having been initialized" errors
depending on number of bars used (if number of bars drops below certain amount
it generates errors) which of course should never happen when formula is written properly.

Second thing is that it uses Plot with LineArray without "styleNoRescale" which should be used
to avoid rescaling chart by extended trend lines. (without that style chart is scaled so all trend lines
are visible entirely and because of the fact that trend lines
may extend far beyond regular price range you get "shrinked" chart)

I suggest adding styleNoRescale in every plot that uses LineArray.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com