Re: [amibroker] I try to use Retvrieve from JScript, but I dont success.

Hello,

Retrieve() method allows to retrieve all quotations to OLE SAFEARRAY
passed by reference.

JScript supports only passing variables by value, hence it is not possible
to use Retrive from JScript.

Also regular JScript arrays are not OLE compatible and you can not create
OLE-compatible array in JScript (JScript provides only the way to convert
OLE array created by other program to JScript array).

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/com/htm/ctrans_54ac.asp

AFAIK JScript .NET added full support for safearrays but I don't know if
Microsoft has added ability to pass parameters by reference.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com