Re: [amibroker] Re: "JOHN CLAYBURG Suport & Restance" - Chart Compression Problem

> I hope TJ will find some time to look into this because the problem
> might reappear with some other formulas later.

No. I am NOT READING this mailing list consistently.

To make sure that I actually look at the problem you MUST WRITE TO SUPPORT at amibroker.com
and send your FORMULA.

Most likely the problem is in your formula, because
all formulas that come with AmiBroker plot 100% correct.
But to find out why your formula plots shrinked I need to see the formula.
And for that you need to SEND the formula to SUPPORT at amibroker.com

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com