[amibroker] New user requests help in writing simple scan

Hello Everyone,

I am a new user of AmiBroker, and would like to use the real time
version of the program combined with an eSignal feed to scan for
stocks during market hours.  I have spent several days studying the
program, tutorials, and help files.  Unfortunately, I have no
experience in programming and it will probably take me several weeks
just to get up to speed with the AFL programming language.

The scan / exploration I'm trying to execute is really simple, and
would probably require no more that a few lines of code. I would like
to identify stocks that are trading at 5% or more below the current
day's high.  I'm sure this scan would require no more than a few lines
of code, but starting from scratch, it seems very daunting.

If you have the time, would it be possible for you to write out the
code for this and briefly explain what each part of the code accomplishes?

Thanks.

--Sol