[amibroker] Re: v4.70.rc1 Scaling Problem

I updated to v4.70rc1 today and found my fishnet compressed to one
line. I tried to adjust axes and grids but ditn't help.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jason Hart <jhart_1972@xxxx> wrote:
> Not sure if this is related to your problem ...... I had a similar
problem where the indicator I was using was compressed and it didn't
use the whole pane as it did in AB 4.68.   I hit parameters and went
to axes and grids and adjusted the scaling in there to get it to fit
better.

> Gordon Sutherland <gosuth@xxxx> wrote:
>
> The Plot looks `flat' because of coding of the extensions of the
trendlines. If you reduce the number of bars visible and make the
pane full window size you should solve the problem. I am using 4.70
RC1.

> Regards,
>

> Gordon Sutherland

Service.