[amibroker] NDX import

Hello -
New user here. I am trying to import NDX historical quotes from yahoo.
I added the NDX  symbol with Symbol/New (just like that, not ^NDX). I
saved the historical quotes file to my desktop, and then activated the
Import Wizard and successfully imported it, but now I can't find the
file. I click on ^Ndx and it isnt there. Also, I must have messed
something up because I now see now graphs at all, not even for the
DJI. Can someone help me? I am combtace on Yahoo if you are online.

Thanks,
Scott