[amibroker] Re: Esignal EOD

I tried that too for EOD. However, it won't pull symbols down unless I
look at them. I.E. I just used import to load up 8000 ticker symbols.
I'd like to take the database offline while on the go... How would I
tell the plugin to go pull down all the data?

As for limit, I know esignal limits the simultaneous looking up of
symbols...but if you release a symbol, it should free up the slots
available.. I think...

Thanks!
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> from what i recal I just created an EOD database using the eSignal
plugin
> (same as I use for RT) , data loaded automatically...10-12 years
backfill of
> data. It is updated in real time, as needed - no special download
procedure.
> There is a limit to the ickers you can update, i still get a warning
from
> eSignal now and then but don't know what triggers it.
>
> I have different databases for EOD, Minute and Ticks, all eSignal.
>
> best regards,
> herman

Service.