[amibroker] Re: Revised Symbols.zip in files section

Primarily the US Markets.. Nyse, Nasdaq and Amex.

I've found symbol lists which seem to be updated on a daily basis.
Also found a symbol list changes off the nasdaq site. Now trying to
figure out how best to script it so that when a symbol name change
occurs, I can rename it in AmiBroker.. thinking of a script to create
new symbol, copy data over and deleting old symbol...