From: elee67 [mailto:elee67@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 12:57 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Esignal EOD

Forgive me if this has been asked.. Yahoo search for me sucks...

I have ESignal as a datasource. How best do I get Esignal to provide
EOD  to the Amibroker database?

Lets say I have created a database and imported all the symbols. I
know would like to use Esignal to obtain all EOD history and also to
update it on a daily basis.

Thanks!

PS - I have the Prof version.. so I also plan on creating a new
database strictly for intraday. I would assume that is the best method ?