[amibroker] How a trailing stop is applied?

ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing,stopModePercent,1, True, True);

Assume the current stock price is

Open     30

High     32

Low      28

Close    31

I buy the stock at 30.50 and set the above trailing stop. So the trailing stop is activated at 30.195. If price move down or open lower than 30.195, the trade will be stopped out. Am I right?

I enter the date anytime during the day (not only at Close), if I set the ExitAtStop=0, I assume the Trailing Stop will not activate on the entry date but from next day. Am I right? Then, what is the different between ExitAtStop=0 and 2?

mode =

0 - disable stop (stopModeDisable),

1 - amount in percent (stopModePercent), or number of bars for N-bar stop (stopModeBars),

2 - amount in points (stopModePoint);

3 - amount in percent of profit (risk)

What is the mode=3 for?

Thank you in advance.