[amibroker] Multiple holdings of the same ticker

Hi All,

I am trying to do some specific evaluation tests on entry signals, but I am finding that my results are being greatly affected because a trade is executed when:

1 – Buy = 1 and

2 – You are not already holding the ticker   ß this is my problem

I would like to run a test which evaluates ALL raw buy signals, not only the signals which occur when you are not already holding a particular ticker.

I would like each trade to be independent - For all intents and purposes, the end result would be that 2 trades on the same ticker will not be any different from 2 trades on different tickers.

I know we can see all buy signals for each individual ticker from the result pane. Question is, can this be done on actual trades? Is there any such setting?

Many thanks for any replies!

Claude