From: Andrew Z [mailto:wizard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 17 February 2005 11:40 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker User Groups

I'm rather new to AB myself and still in the strategy developement/testing phase of my trading life, but i think a group environment would be beneficial to most, regardless of experience.

Any others in Melbourne?

Andrew.
.
I live in Melbourne, interested in a group as well, been using amibroker since Jan 2004.