Re: [amibroker] scan /explore scripts with MA above 200 days MA

I believe this could all be in the help screens, but will put it here,
hoping I am interpreting what you want (how do you measure volatility
?)

Vlty = (H-L)/C*100; // or ATR(2)/C*100 ????
filter = c>ema(c,200) and  Vlty>=3 and Vlty<=5;
addcolumn(c,"price",1.3);

--
Cheers
Graham