Re: [amibroker] OT:Re: Technical Vs technofundumental trading -- For Steve Dugas

The first item you would have to be sure of is that there can be a
common pattern before the price moves. There are many ways a pattern
can be created and some can be similar across stocks, but not always
consistent

--
Cheers
Graham