Re: [amibroker] Re: Aussie EOD data services??

I agree Jose
The main problem for me is that unpadded makes it difficult to compare
different stocks, even with the padding feature in AA. If the base
ticker has a hole, then that day is ignored in the second ticker.
Also I found that with eyeball charting having non traded days
included is a help. My preference is for partial padding which only
includes all days that the market is open.
Indicators are next to useless with padded data.

--
Cheers
Graham