[amibroker] Re: OT:Definition of a system

Yuki,
The markets are always privy to massive moves. Sometimes these moves
cannot be exited because the market exchange system in  which we
partake collapses. There are countless examples of this if you look
under GOOGLE .

In my opinion then , one simple method to add to your  "system" could
be to mechanically divide the networth ( equity ) into say 5 lots (
cash , markets, property etc ) so limit a catastrophy to 20% of your
net worth . Trade in opposite correlated markets to reduce the event
causing too much pain.

Another method could be to make one of these lots OPTION buying there
by limiting the losses.

I think one should have "as part of the system " a means to take into
account the unlikely event that you have mentioned.

Regards,
Maurice