[amibroker] Re: Question on HighestBars: Clement

Bret

Did you get there in the end?
If I've understood your requirement correctly (which is often half the battle)
then the following formula should get you there.

HH252Bar = Ref( HHV( High, 252 ), -1 );
Filter = H > HH252Bar AND Ref( HHV( High, 40 ), -1 ) < HH252Bar;

AddColumn( C, "Close" );
AddColumn( V, "Vol" );

Regards,
William Peters (AmiBroker Group Moderator)
www.amitools.com