[amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

I'll add one more thought.

I've just been going through the process myself; having both sent in
an application for Tradestation to cover my bases about 2 weeks ago
(not activiated it yet) - and, being a current IB trader; having
purchased Amibroker.    During this process I tried to answer the
same question you are grappling w/.

One reason I decided to start w/ AB and see how far it can take me
is that one of my strategies deals w/ shorting stocks and I read on
another board that TS brokerage offers about 3000+ shortable stocks,
while IB offers over 5000+ shortable stocks.   I don't know if that
is 100% accurate or not (pulled it from another board) but it
influanced my decision to start here.

Also, I don't know how the programming languages compare but despite
a bit of a learning curve I'm extremely impressed in about 1 week w/
the product.  It is clearly extremely powerful.   Also, having sent
about 10 questions to support to help get over humps I've been
impressed that for the most part they have all been responded to
very quickly.

Mike
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sinhavishal" <sinhavishal@xxxx>