[amibroker] Re: Possible to Backtest Only a Specific Exchange, e.g. NASDAQ?

Tomasz,

I am sorry but I don't see those options.  In the AA window when I
click on 'Define' I get the 'Filter Settings' dialog with 'Include'
and 'Exclude' tabs, and then when I click down arrow for the 'Market'
option, I only see Market 0 thru Market 255.  There is no 'NASDAQ'
choice.

Are you saying that I need to first assign 'NASDAQ' stocks to
a 'NASDAQ' market?  In that case, how is it done?  I checked your
link which discusses categories, but it mainly talks about sectors
and industries, and about moving individual stocks to these sectors
and industries.  How do I move the 'NASDAQ' stocks to a 'NASDAQ'
market?  I'm sorry if I didn't understand the link properly.

Thanks again for your help.

Josef

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_categories.html )