[amibroker] Re: Use Tradestation in place of Esignal/MyTrack/Amibroker/Sierra

I don't want to turn this into a Tomasz love fest, but as a long
time user of TradeStation, I wanted to say a few words. I used TS
for 12 years before making the transition to AmiBroker. TS is an
excellent software package, and I developed many profitable trading
systems with it. I admit that converting to AB was a difficult
decision, but looking back now (it's been nearly 2 years) I have no
regrets. If you consider the total package: price, capability,
features, quality support and helpful users on this forum, AB is far
superior to TS.  Barring a total collapse of AB support, I will
never go back to TS.

Die-hard AB user,
Greg

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Michael Robb" <mlrobb@xxxx> wrote:
> The main reason you should be using Amibroker instead of
TradeStation is....two words:  Tomasz Janeczko.

> No where, in trading analysis and charting software will you find
a product the features the quality of construction and quality of
support that exists in Amibroker; and the reason why this is
possible is, again, one man: Tomasz Janeczko.

> If you ever undergo the experience of needing an answer from
another program's tech support....or you even go to the extent of
voicing a request for a feature you would like to have to the other
company.....then you will know the reason why all the men reading
and writing here on this list are here, and not at the list about a
program from some other company.

> Another thing: In how many forum lists such as this, for other
products, would you find the large number of subscribers and program
owners, virtually all of whom are nearly completely satisfied with
the product and the support.  It is a rare combination, what we have
in Amibroker and Tomasz Janeczko. If you are interested in
excellence you need look no farther.

> MR

of Service.