[amibroker] A few question on AmiBroker software:

I am presently using IB broker with Sierra charts with intraday free
data from IB to Sierra.
I am planing to switch from Sierra to AmiBroker Professional and have
a few questions:
1.Time intervals: can I get: 30min, 13min, 2min, 233ticks....
intervals on candles?
2.Can I get inraday data from IB which is free and end of the day data
from another free source like yahoo at the same time?
3.Can I have Indicators like stochastic with three different sets of
stochastics one on top of the other within a single indicator space
with different colors, so that I can see how those three cycles work
together ?
4.Can I have several windows, each with its own symbol, at the same
time: like 3 time frames for ES futures ,each on separate windows,
that I can control the size of
each windows to fit all of them into my monitor?
5.Can I have AmiBroker & Sierra charts, both to be connected to IB for
intraday feed at the same time or it must be only one of them at the
time.
Tia for your answers,
Ben