RE: [amibroker] Re: IB.DLL Plugins... / two questions about the InteractiveBroker plugin

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: IB.DLL Plugins... / two questions about the InteractiveBroker plugin
  • From: "Herman van den Bergen" <psytek@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:54:04 -0500

Sorry treliff... it appears I overwrote the dlls. Did a computer wide search and can't find it any more.

Perhaps somebody else has the jehmac dll for you, if you do a search for jehmac you'll get some hits that may lead you to the source... or perhaps somebody knows who jehmac is...? Or you could try emailing jehmac jehmac [at] yahoo.com

good luck,
herman