[amibroker] Re: Anybody have a copy of pre V 8 IB API

Hi Tomasz,

Don't know if you saw my earlier post (copy below). I have the latest
version of everything, I have also tried fully qualified stock names
(including just now AMZN-NASD-STK and AMZN-NASDAQ-STK). I still get
the same message about "please enter exchange".

SO this is really hurting now. I have tried to use QT as an
alternative but it runs extremely slowly and some of my alerts don't
sem to trigger. THe only quick fix I can think of is to try to go
back to the pre v8 interface. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

MM

copy of earlier message