Re: [amibroker] Anybody have a copy of pre V 8 IB API

Hello,

API 8.06 is fine. Do you use the latest IB plugin ?
http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html

Please do not use "safe mode" to install TWS API.
Use normal mode. The message about OLE is usual in all TWS API setups
since some time and should be ignored.

You can also try

AMZN-NASD-STK

(in case your setup has problem with "SMART" routing)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com