Re: [amibroker] Amibrker realtime data via Quote tracker

make certain your time shifts are correct, QT exports the data in US time
So make the changes in the databse config windows to allow for this
Also if you filter by day or night sessions I notice you need to put
hese in as US times when your market is open

Secondly if not that then you need to have brought in the tickers from
QT. Entering them direct to AB turns on "use local quotes only" for
each ticker (see ticekr information" window. Delete yur tickers in AB
then in databse setup import the tickers from QT

--
Cheers
Graham