[amibroker] Re: Amibrker realtime data via Quote tracker

Hi Graham,
       Thanks for your quick response. I have setup the time for 24
hrs in the AMIBROKER. 12 HRS for day session and 12 hours for the
night session. I will try setting up 24 hours for day session.
My quote tracker charts show itself in Australian time. I did try to
put -16 and then +16 hours shift in AMIBROKER but of no use.

I tried to retrieve sysmbol in the database settings in AMIBROKER and
it brings only one ticker and that too with no sysmbol name. So I had
to delete this unnamed sysmbol and manually create them. I have 7
symbols charted in Quote tracker though. In fact I have seen if the
symbol is wrong, plugin tells you the message that it could not get
data for that symbol from QT.

In my case, plugin does not complain at all. It says 0 data bars read
in .033 secs. So its trying to read QT tracker data but can't bring
it into Amibroker.

When I view the real time quote window there are no quotes there.

I have tried IB plugin too with Interactive brokers and met with
similar issue there. Quote tracker is easily able to get IB real time
data into its chart. But Amibroker can't???

Thanks in advance!
Choco

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> make certain your time shifts are correct, QT exports the data in
US time
> So make the changes in the databse config windows to allow for this
> Also if you filter by day or night sessions I notice you need to put
> hese in as US times when your market is open
>
> Secondly if not that then you need to have brought in the tickers
from
> QT. Entering them direct to AB turns on "use local quotes only" for
> each ticker (see ticekr information" window. Delete yur tickers in
AB
> then in databse setup import the tickers from QT
>

> On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 15:37:18 -0000, sinhavishal <sinhavishal@xxxx>
wrote:

> > Hi,
> >  I have trial version of AMIBROKER.
> > I have Quote tracker connecting to IB and plotting charts and
getting
> > real time daa in Quote tracker.
> >
> > Now I have created a new database in AMIBROKER to get real time
data
> > via Quote tracker. It shos as connected to Quote tracker but data
is
> > not show n in Amibroker. Whats the symbol convention in
Amibroker. I
> > have a Symbol called "C" in Quote tracker and sam symbol in
AMIBROKER.