RE: [amibroker] Re: Urgent: IB Interface has stopped working and now I am blind !

Title: Normal.dot Template

“OLE DLL was in use and could not be replaced during the install”

Implies to me that when you did the upgrade, either AB and or AB

were running, and the DLL was in use.

Try again to upgrade this time make sure both are off or even better
after a reboot.

Joseph Biran