Re: [amibroker] [Repost] How to do long process run one time only ?

Hello,

Indicator code should be not too long if you intend to use it in RT operation.

If you are computing something that is very complex you should either:

a) compute values once using AA scan and put the results into
composite using AddToComposite and then only retrieve pre-computed
values usign Foreign() call in indicator

http://www.amibroker.com/f?addtocomposite
http://www.amibroker.com/f?foreign

b) write DLL that performs complex calculations.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com