[amibroker] Re: OT:Two DSL Services

FWIW... When you live in areas that are supported by neither DSL or
Cable, you learn to adapt your trading and internet access to 40+kbps
dial up (if you are lucky).

Many of my neighbors experience max thruput of 28kbps with dialup.

Again, you learn to live with the cards that are dealt to you.

(But that doesn't mean that it is easy to understand why a
preponderance of European and Asian populations have such generous
access to broadband facilities while so many rural USA communities are
so deprived).

Since this is an OT subject, I'll comment that it is hard to
understand why this is the case since so many billions of US dollars
were invested in wideband infrastructure in the late '90s with 'no
effect'.

To quote a favorite American saying: "Life is a bitch, and then you die".