[amibroker] OT, NASDAQ adv-dec data updated, also AMEX and NYSE

I am not sure what stated this thread. If you are looking for adv-
dec and volume there are a couple of other places you might use.

http://unicorn.us.com/advdec/ gives daily and historical data for
AMEX, NASDAQ and NYSE

The other is http://www.smithbarney.com/news/news10.html
This gives daily on AMEX, NASDAQ and NYSE, for the last 2 days but
no historical data, or at least I have not found the link if it
exists.

Please note that neither of these sites agree, the values are not
the same. As a matter of fact I can not find any two sites that
agree. I do not know why. But I am not sure it matters greatly. I
use them to plot Kinsman's Hidden Patterns, arms, cumAD and the
action points are exactly the same or so close it does not seem to
matter.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rik Rasmussen" <hrasmussen@xxxx>