From: Halstead, Richard [mailto:rhalstead@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2005 4:40 PM
To: holygrailsm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [holygrailsm] Digest Number 1800

  Rik. Thanks for posting this file nice to have all that data in one place. I want to draw your attention to the open and closing prices between 11/26/04 and 1/4/05 - they are identical.  Not sue how that happened but wanted to make sure you were aware of this in case you were placing data into any other form. Rick

Orignal Message: