[amibroker] Re: Data source questions

Have any one tried prorealtime. I am not a data guru but from the
looks it is a toss-up between QT and prorealtime
http://www.prorealtime.com/en/

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Joe Landry" <jelandry@xxxx> wrote:
> I was using TC2000 but recently switched to QuotePlus 3, one
recommended by TJ.  You get stocks, Mutual Funds, Futures, Indices
(market breadth metrics), fundamentals on stocks, all for same
monthly price as TC2000,  but....no intraday, I'm missing this aspect
may go to Medved's QT for intraday filler on very shot list of
tickers.  QP3 updates no earlier than 6:30 PM Eastern Standard US
Time.  Has a significantly faster plug in interface with AB.

> There were 2 or 3 major threads on the features issues with both
over the  past 2 years. Search the archives.

> Best regards
> JOE

Quotes Plus
>   > but are there any problems with it?
>
>   I use http://akcje.net (polish language only).
>   They provide 350MB data in MS format with PL ant other EUs, JP
and US stocks,
>   commodities, currencies, money market and indexes. There are also
intraday
>   data available.
>
>   You can find a demo of the database structure here:
>   http://akcje.net/bazy/demo.zip
>
>   They send every day prn file(s) (about 5pm New York time) that
can be imported
>   as ascii to database.
>
>   Price: 16pln+22% vat (equivalent to 4 EUR + 22% vat) per month
>
>   Let me know if you require any help or you can contact directly
the provider:
>   www@xxxx Although this is in polish only I find this very cheap
>   comparing to services they provide.
>
>   NB. I'm just an akcje.net's client, nothing more.
>   --
>   Marek Chlopek
>   mchlopek@xxxx
>

>   Check AmiBroker web page at: