Re: [amibroker] OFF-Topic: PC Utilities: Registry Mechanic

Ara,
    Why on EARTH are you still using IE for your general web browsing?

Before you go messing about with the registry - The obvious must be stated.

You DO run both Ad-Aware and SpyBot search and destroty right....... RIGHT?
I mean - If your using IE - Your MAD not to use BOTH these utilities.

    All the best,
       Michael.S.G.