From: Ara Kaloustian [mailto:ara1@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 7:37 PM
To: AB-Main
Subject: [amibroker] OFF-Topic: PC Utilities: Registry Mechanic

Anyone with experience with Registry Mechanic?

It finds 733 problems on my PC, while Norton Utilities finds only 4.

Seems like they count problems differently ... but several hundred problems seems a little absurd ...

Appreciate your feedback ... about Registry Mechanic ... about Norton  ... about your favorite

Ara