[amibroker] Re: Moderator: Off Topic Posts

Hi Yuki,

It seems to be a matter of opinion . . .

When I look at AB Forum messages, I am looking for posts directly
releated to AB product usage.

And when I look at AB Beta Forum, I am looking for messages directly
related to Beta release features.

But be assured that I would also look at an "Off Topic" message Forum
since it might offer insight into trading logic and ideas.

I would just prefer to see these areas better organized and isolated.

And I doubt that our Moderator is on vacation. Rather I suspect that
few messages slip by the observers . . .