[amibroker] Simulated Stops Using BuyPrice/SellPrice

The AmBroker help file writes:

Quote:

BuyStop = ... the formula for buy stop level;
SellStop = ... the formula for sell stop level;

// if anytime during the day prices rise above buystop level
(high>buystop)
// the buy order takes place (at buystop or low whichever is higher)
Buy = Cross( High, BuyStop );
// if anytime during the day prices fall below sellprice level ( low
< sellstop )
// the sell order takes place (at sellstop or high whichever is
lower)
### Sell = Cross( SellPrice, SellStop); ###
BuyPrice = max( BuyStop, Low ); // make sure buy price not less than
Low
SellPrice = min( SellStop, High ); // make sure sell price not
greater than High

UnQuote

Unless I misunderstand the content of the SellPrice variable I
believe the line marked ### above should read:

Sell = Cross(SellStop, Low);

as this would trigger when Low dipped below SellStop.  Is this
correct or am I missing something?