Re: [amibroker] Moderator: Off Topic Posts

Hi Phsst,

I think our moderator is on vacation for a few days . . .

In any case, do we really think this is necessary?  (Is the volume
that great?)  They are simple text messages (small size), and if no
one is going to subscribe to the OT list (or a small minority) in
order to escape OT posts, what would be the point of posting, say, an
appeal for some kind of computer help there?  And if everyone *is*
going to subscribe to the OT list (or a large majority), what would
be the point of having one in the first place? It then just becomes
another folder that has to have a filter rule, and get checked.

For me, the noise-to-signal ratio here is well within acceptable
limits.

^_^

Yuki