[amibroker] Re: Off Topic - CD-RW drive on WIN 2000

Ara,
 Here is a site  where they can help you.
http://www.pcmech.com/

good luck,
Dennis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxx> wrote:
> Any one know how to diagnose CD-RW problems?
>
> 1. My Rewritable CD is not being read properly. It has 35 mb
written on it ... but system says it has zero space left. I have seen
this before and re-formatting CD took care of problem.

> 2. Now, my Roxio DirectCD, CD Formatting utility, says the device
is not supported!.

> 3. My Device Manager says the device is working properly.
>

> Is it a drive going bad?
> Is it a software issue?
>
> Anyone experienced this before?
>
> Anyone knows of a good diagnostic utility program ... Norton
Utilities finds nothing wrong.  Anyone familiar with PC rescue?