[amibroker] Re: ExRem

Many thanks Herman,

However, I essentially want to alternate between going long and
going short.

> Buy = exRem(Buy,Sell);
> Sell = exRem(Sell,Buy);
> Short = exRem(Short,Cover);
> Cover = exRem(Cover,Short);

the above means that I have more than 1 short or more than 1 long
position in a sequence.

Using:

Buy = ExRem( Buy, Short);
Sell = ExRem( Sell, Buy );

Short=ExRem(Short,Buy);
Cover=ExRem(Cover,Short);

seems to alternate between long and short positions.

I didn't understand:

> Position = exRem(Buy,Short);

> LongPosition = exRem(Buy,Sell);
> ShortPosition = exRem(Short,Cover);

these don't appear to do anything since they are not predefined
variables.

Could you explain?

Thanks

Sam