RE: [amibroker] ExRem

Assuming you are trading a reversal system, perhaps a more logical way would be:

Buy = exRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = exRem(Sell,Buy);
Short = Sell;
Cover = Buy;

In some case you can use

Position = exRem(Buy,Short);

but this assumes that you are not using any other exits (stops), if your system include other exits you might want to use this after the stops have been processed:

Buy = exRem(Buy,Sell);
Sell = exRem(Sell,Buy);
Short = exRem(Short,Cover);
Cover = exRem(Cover,Short);