[amibroker] Re: CSI DATA

Hello "b"

Thanks for the copious reply.

I expect if more users register their criticims perhaps amibroker
will eventually become more CSI friendly. Thats my hope anyway
because I would be loathe to migrate from the most accurate data
supplier around.

You mentioned you were using version 2.81 of  CSI but I thought it
be best to use version 2.80 because apparently 2.81 does not install
correctly with windows XP. Have you found that to be the case? Until
I hear otherwise I shall stick with 2.80 of CSI.

Thanks in advance,

regards,

Andrew