RE: [amibroker] Any Way To Take *all* Signals in BackTesting?

...> Then re-run a second test where I take all signals, regardless of the
> number of open positions and portfolio value.

Wouldn't that be equivalent to creating an equity composite for the equities of the individually traded stocks in your portfolio?

If so, perhaps a better way might be to create a ROC(E,1) composite, which would represent the composite rate of price change for your portfolio, and reconstruct a normal equity chart from that using any starting capital.

best regards,
herman
You cuold use the "old backtester" or just increase the initial equity
to a very high value

--
Cheers
Graham